I had my suppression check today, during the ultrasound everything looked good. The doctor found 10-15 follies in each ovary, he actually counted up to 18 but gave me a report of "10-15". The worry would be that because I have so many follies I could hyper stimulate, they are looking at reducing my dosage of stimulation drugs to make sure this doesn't happen. On a side note this doesn't mean that I have good quality that would result in an embryo and each follie doesn't necessarily have an egg in it - the more the better (to a point) but it isn't really telling yet at this point.
According to the ultrasound the doctor said we're ready to go; but I'll get a call at 4pm with my blood work and if its a "GO" I'll get my injection dosage for tomorrow. Starting today I'll be getting daily phone calls for dosage and daily or every other day blood work & ultrasound to monitor my stimulation progress.
When I get my call tonight saying we're good to go (positive thinking) that means tomorrow is officially cycle day 1 of ART/IVF!!! Then I get 3 shots a day for about 10 days.
12 (plus or minus 1) days until retrieval; can you believe it??? That is crazy! This month has flown by.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment