My Estradiol is <25 I'd say that fits into the "suppressed category". Onto stim drugs tomorrow!!! WOO HOO. we're really doing it, I am so thankful everything is on track!Here is the plan for the next few days:
5/22 (day 1) - AM: Lupron (5 units), Follistim (225 units). PM: Menopur (150 units).
5/23 (day 2) - SAME
5/24 (day 3) - AM: Lupron (5 units), Follistim (150 units). Go in for blood draw at 9am, receive new dosage instructions, based on how I'm stimulating, for PM shot.
After every blood draw I'll get instructions for the next 2 days and then go back in for blood work and ultrasound and will be re-evaluated on this same cycle, so I don't hyper stimulate. There is also a chance that my retrieval will be sooner if I am stimulating fast. Who knows!?!
I was so nervous about my results that I ate some really bad comfort food... oh well, there is always tomorrow to eat healthy :) I have so much going on I can't do everything right... I guess I just have to take this all one day at a time and do what I can do each day.
I'm so excited I could cry... pray for good quality eggs!!!
2 comments:
Wow--I can't believe how intense the whole IVF process is! Congrats on being suppressed and good luck with the rest. I will pray for good quality eggs for you.
Let me know if you need a girls night to get your mind off things! :)
I'm so excited for you! I'll toast your eggs over the holiday weekend. Or will I have toast and eggs? Ehhh... either way, I'll be thinking about you!!! :)
Post a Comment