Sorry for the delayed posts, our Internet has been down at home. Here are the big updates;
On Sunday we had another stim check in - #5! My e2 was 3,329 and my follies grew some but were not big enough. The doctor wanted me to stim for one more day and come back in. Yesterday I went in and FINALLY I was ready. My follies were large enough. Last night we did our HCG shot at exactly 9:30 pm we also did one more stim shot at 5pm. This morning I went in for a blood draw to check on my progression.
Tomorrow morning (Wednesday) we will have the retrieval at 9:30 am, we get to the doctor at 8:30 for check in and prep. I will be under conscious sedation and won't remember anything or feel anything during the procedure. During retrieval the doctor takes a large catheter/needle and inserts it up through the wall of the vagina and through the ovary to expel all of the fluid, and hopefully an egg, in each follicle. After the procedure I'll go into recovery for about an hour, and learn how many eggs they retrieved.
On Thursday we'll get a call from the doctor to learn how many of our eggs fertilized. They will monitor the growth of the eggs and either transfer 3 eggs on Saturday or 2 eggs on Monday.
I'm so excited and keep praying that this works! More later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Prayers, hopes, wishes, magic lamps, anything pointing toward success I will do! GOOD LUCK!
Oh wow!! How exciting!! Wishing you loads of luck!!!
Melanie forgot crossed fingers, knocking on wood, wishing on a falling star...
Yes, the best of luck to you. My thoughts and prayers are with you...can't wait for the update.
I'll be praying for you! Good luck!!!
We are so excited for you - Prayers and baby blessings! Sara, Russ and the Twinkies
Post a Comment