And I am... PREGNANT!!! That’s right folks IVF worked!!! We are so happy and couldn’t wait to share the news! It is still very early (5 weeks on Wednesday 6/25) and so much could still happen but I just couldn’t keep you all in the dark any longer. You’ve been reading every step of the way and I know everyone was just as anxious to find out the news as we were!
Wednesday (day 14) HCG 114, Saturday (day 17) HCG 480 - definately pregnant!
We took the week to let it sink in; and waited for the second HCG beta to come back positive just to be sure. A few of you knew right away (those that just couldn’t help but call me, or that we saw this past weekend…). We have our first ultrasound on July 2, which will show us if the pregnancy is viable (keep up the prayers) and how many little ones are brewing in there (I think only one). I think once we see them it will be more real!
I guess that means this is the closing chapter of our IVF blog – I’ll start posting my pregnancy in our main blog and retire this one. It feels so good to not be ‘defined’ by infertility and to look forward to a whole new bucket of worries from this day forward.
Thanks for all of your love and support – our estimated due date is 2/25/2009 (unconfirmed by my doctor of course but based on the day of conception, I mean I basically have an MD now right?!?)
More in the main blog soon… love to you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!! I have been dying to hear the news. I am SOOO happy for you guys!! We really need to celebrate. ;)
I am crying! I checked my reader A LOT on Wed, and have been so anxious to hear the news. I'll keep you in my thoughts for all good things to come your way -- and for your little baby! YOUR PREGNANT!
whoops grammar error
YOU'RE PREGNANT!
WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I've been checking your blog an awful lot waiting for an update! Congratulations!!! Now - what kind of cupcakes do you want? :)
WAHOOO!!!!!!
Wait... did somebody say cupcakes?
im so happy for you!!!!!!!
i love you!
Post a Comment