My mom came and stayed with us last week; and helped me during my “bed rest”. She cooked, cleaned, did laundry and kept me company. She also gave me the occasional "you're not supposed to be doing that" to force me to lay low. She left on Thursday morning and I was so bored sitting at home without her!
After she left I managed to destroy one of our new plates while attempting to make myself lunch - see I really needed the help!!!
To top it all off LeAnn was out of town and she would have normally come and stayed with me. Lindsay was also out of town and she now has Friday's off. So I got to hang out by myself, something I'm not very good out.
Having my mom with me definitely made the week go by faster -thanks momma!
Monday, June 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment