So we transferred 2 blastocysts on Monday. I've been resting and feel pretty good. I'm just so worried that they will "fall out". I have to take these prometrium tablets (yep like yeast infection medication "up there") and they feel funny and I constantly worry that the babies are going to come out with the tablets. I asked the nurse, that isn't possible. LOL.
I also found out that we have 8 baby-sicles in the freezer waiting for us. I really hope this cycle works but if it doesn't and we need another cycle, at least we won't have to go through IVF again, and we can just do a few frozen transfers.
We babysat the upstairs neighbor's baby last week and she was sick - I think I caught the cold, my nose is runny and ears plugged up. I called the nurse and she said I could take tylenol cold so I did 1/2 of the dose. Hopefully I can fight this cold off, I can't afford to take more time off work. I haven't been working since last Tuesday. I'm not going to want to go back!!!
I can't wait to find out the news next Wednesday... too bad you guys won't know for awhile!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You definitely deserve to have the results be all to yourself & DH. No worries about the rest of us...we all support you no matter how this ends up.
Amen to not wanting to go back to work!
Post a Comment