I can get into the wellness class; I'm the final spot to have one full class. The instructor said that she only has enough for one class - and the majority of the people want the Seattle one, so unless more sign up so there is enough for 2 classes I will have to go to Seattle. I said I would consider going to Seattle, but the Kirkland office would be so much more convenient.
I mean I'm taking the class to de-stress, talk about the added stress of trying to get into downtown Seattle once a week at 5pm... no thanks!
I'm going to meet with the instructor for my 3o minute pre-class consult and assume I'm going to be in the class until I know for sure what the enrollment looks like.
Thats all for now... off to bed!
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
im excited for you. let me know how things go.
Post a Comment