We went today (Christian's birthday - I joked that his present was getting to stab me with needles every day!) to learn how to do all of our shots. It was absolutely the most overwhelming thing I've done through this entire process.
The good news is I was told which needles go with which meds so I was able to go home and organize everything and it all makes much more sense. So the experience made it real so it is more overwhelming and also less overwhelming because I got a ton more info.
I also learned that the BIG needles are only for mixing, and every shot is subcutaneous (my tummy) with a 1/2 inch needle except for the Progesterone in Oil - it is a 1 1/2 inch with a bigger gage. I also learned that I have to do this big scary intermuscular bum shot twice a day. I thought I only had to do it once per day for 3-5 days.
I just can't wait for this all to start. I'm getting more and more nervous the sooner I get to my period starting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment