This is it... let the countdown begin! My clinic has just emailed me my preliminary IVF calendar so I can have some planning dates. Many of these dates will change as they see how I am responding to the injections and my follies are developing.
Friday can't come soon enough so I have my final instructions - as soon as I have my final protocol and order my medications I will feel much better. It still doesn't feel real yet...
Here it is for now...
Preliminary Long Lupron Protocol
If your menses (period) begins on: 04/29/08
Your baseline ultrasound will be on: 04/30/08
If your baseline ultrasound is normal, you will start oral contraceptive pills (OCP) and low-dose aspirin on: 04/30/08
You will begin your Lupron injections on: 05/06/08
You will take your last birth control pill (but continue Lupron injections): 05/12/08
You will come to the office for a suppression check (blood and ultrasound): 05/17/08
If your suppression check is normal, then you will begin the gonadotropin stimulation on: 05/18/08
The hCG trigger occurs after 8-12 days of stimulation (ideal = 10 days): 05/27/08
Your retrieval occurs 36 hours after the hCG injection on: 05/29/08
If we transfer embryos on Day 3 after retreival: 06/01/08
If we transfer embryos on Day 5 after retreival: 06/03/08
Come to the office to have blood drawn for your pregnancy test (hCG level): 06/12/08
1 comment:
yay! so hopefully when you come visit, you will be preggo!!!!!!
Post a Comment