...Watching everyone else around you be pregnant. And I'm talking people I don't know or barely know. My close friends aren't pg (or at least not that I know of).
Last night we came home from a Target run - and our neighbors were leaving the house to go to the hospital and have their baby. I started crying. The car's not back and we didn't hear them all night so I guess baby-girl-next-door-neighbor has arrived. I am so excited for them but sad for us.
This morning I got on my typical message boards on TheNest and I was reading about a pink and blue party and looked at the pictures and immediately started crying. I don't even know this girl - I mean she's from the same area as me - but we've never met. Why would I cry over this?
Then, I logged onto myspace and a friend of DH's, who just had a child less than a year ago, announced she's pg again and due in February. I should have known not to go there.
Here's a list of everyone I currently know that is pg or just had a baby:
-Next door neighbor
-2 houses down next door neighbor
-Guy from work
-Friend's sister
-Sorority sister that lives in Germany
-Old friend from high school
-DH's friend from college
-Sorority sister who moved to Texas
-Sorority sister now in Wyoming
I'm just waiting to add to this list... it's all around me. Who knows, maybe WE will be the next people I add to the list?!? That would be the greatest thing EVER!
Please god - send us a baby.
Friday, October 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment