Thursday, October 4, 2007

I WILL be a Mom

I just know someday, someone will call me mommy.

I can't give up the hope that I will carry our child. I can't wait to see our baby for the first time and realize that I've never loved something more in my life. That's why I know I'll be a mom - because I want it so badly.

I know I'm going to be the best mom. Something about wanting a child so bad, and not being able to get pg makes me know this.

Everyone around me is having babies. When I see them with their child I am not jealous. For some reason it is peaceful to me. Because I know it will happen for us someday - that I will be a mommy and I will get to experience the joy, blessing and frustration of motherhood.

I will get to raise our child and help shape him/her into the person that they are supposed to be. If we have a girl she will be an outgoing and adorable know-it-all - just like her mommy. If we have a boy he will be quiet, reserved and always right - just like his daddy. Either way, our children will be a blend of both of us. All of our best features combined into a little miracle.

Once I get pg and we start a family I will feel whole. I won't have an ache inside for something I can't control. And then someday, someone will call me mommy.

Praying for a baby in 2008!

No comments: