
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Test Results...
So we got the test results back - of course I have NO IDEA what they mean. I haven't heard from the RE yet, and the lady at the front desk says they only call when there is a problem. So I guess no news is good news. We're supposed to wait until after our first medicated cycle to come in and discuss whats going on. Looks like that is Feburary since this cycle is a total BUST. Oh well at least we've got a plan...


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi, I don't know you but I came across your blog after a google search and noticed in one post you mentioned a possible diagnosis of PCOS. My sister has that and was having some trouble TTC - she loved the message boards on soulcysters.com and found great support there from other couples in similarly frustrating situations. I thought you might like to check it out if you haven't already. I wish you all the best.
any new yet?
Post a Comment