Thursday, January 31, 2008

Nothing New...

That's all. Same stuff, new day. I will say that not charting has made this cycle go by a bit faster. I mean I am still consulting my chart to see when it expects I will O - I don't want to totally miss this cycle I just don't want to put a lot of work into it. Especially since next month will be pretty intense.

I'm still frustrated that I haven't heard from my doctors. I know they want me to do the clomid challenge test before they go over the test results but I'd like to hear my doctor's thoughts on the AR and my b/w.

I guess I should O on CD 20, Feb 4. Then, my doct appt should be around next CD 3 - on Feb 22. That is assuming my cycle sticks with the pattern and isn't longer than 35 days. It will probably be pushed out a few days, that has been the trend lately. I think I'm going to have some spotting again this month which will drag it out...

My doctor says that PCOS often presents itself that way. Right after going off the pill your cycle is normal and then it slowly gets longer and longer, and you start having spotting mid-month. That is what has happened to me. If I have PCOS I just want to know so I can get on metformin and start to regulate it.

That's all for now - sorry for no exciting news.

No comments: