Monday, November 12, 2007

The POWER of positive thinking...

I can't wait to get my BFP. The look on DH's face when I tell him will be priceless and something I will never forget. Then after 12 weeks we'll tell our family and friends. I can't wait to see the first picture of our baby in the ultrasound, to hear it's heartbeat and to feel it move inside me. I can't wait to pick out a name, decorate a nursery and even buy maternity clothes. I'm really looking forward to DH rubbing my belly and talking to our growing baby. I'm really looking forward to maternity leave and bonding with our little bundle of joy. Mostly, I can't wait to start our family and feel complete.

I'm writing down everything that I wish and what I know will come true. Because writing it down, saying it out loud and talking about it makes it that much more real.

I just KNOW I'm going to get pg and have a happy and healthy 9 months and beautiful baby. Ready, set, GO! It's going to happen THIS CYCLE (OK maybe that's reaching a bit, but soon I know!)

No comments: