Wednesday, December 5, 2007

So I ovulated...

This cycle was crazy... and I boycotted posting for awhile because I felt like I was going insane. Here are the details...

Temps confirm that I actually did ovulate on CD 26. Temps have been pretty high for my typical cycle until this morning when they dropped to the cover line. This also happened a few days ago then temps spiked so I don't know if it is good or bad.

Three negative HPTs show I'm probably not pg - however I'm not feeling ANY symptoms of AF or of pg. It's just a wait and see game at this point.

I am thankful that I did O and that the temps show I do have a normal length (14 days) luteal phase. I'm ready for this cycle to be over though because it's the longest one I've ever had; so far 40 days.

This cycle has been so crazy; it went from optimistic to doubtful with the spotting back to optimistic. Now I don't know what to think. I'm so impatient right now and don't feel pg or like AF is going to show. Mostly I'm just confused.

Here is the chart through today...



Other things that went on this cycle: We found out two other people are pregnant. Both of my friends who had babies a year ago are now both pg with number 2. This really hit DH and I hard; that there are people who get two children when we can't have one.

My friend from the sorority had her baby this cycle and DH's friend from high school just had his baby boy today. When DH heard the news about his friend he finally felt the 'weight' of everyone around us being pg and us not being.

I must say it is comforting knowing DH and I are both feeling stressed and frustrated about this. It's good to have the support and love of my husband during this. At the same time we're ready for it to be our turn.

No comments: