Who ever thought I'd be this excited about booking my first RE appointment? I'm going in at 11am on January 4th, which will be CD 30. I think that's perfect timing so that I'll have a fresh cycle in front of me to start testing and taking meds if necessary.
I am really, really, really excited to finally start getting some answers. I think I'll just feel better having the initial tests done and getting a doctor's perspective after 15 months of going crazy. It is a little frustrating that I had to wait this long, but having it covered by insurance will be a blessing. New insurance kicks in on January 1!!!
I know that going to the doctor could lead to some bad news; but not knowing isn't any better because we'd just be hopelessly trying. At least the RE can give me their perspective on why it's taking so long, and get the tests going to get us pg finally!!!
I'm also reminding myself that I won't be pg on January 4th and it could still take several years with an RE to get pg. But at least I'll be doing everything I can in 2009.
I totally forgot to schedule the SA before my appointment. I wonder if I should call back and schedule it, as I know it's one of the first things they'll want to do.
There is a light at the end of this tunnel...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment